TrackerBox requires Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, or 8.1 and version 4.0 of the Microsoft .Net Framework to run. You can download the .Net Framework from Microsoft if you do not have it already. If you are running Windows XP, you will need to install Service Pack 3 and .Net 3.5 before installing .Net 4. You can get the service pack from Windows Update.
In case you haven't seen it already, here's the feature bullet list:
- Import sales reports from without having to manipulate them in a spreadsheet
- Amazon KDP
- NOOK Press
- Kobo Writing Life
- Apple iBookStore
- Lightning Source
- All Romance eBooks
- Amazon Vendor Central
- Google eBooks
- Support multiple Authors and Pen Names
- Track sales for every title and chart your sales and income progress
- Group and sort reports by any column
- Apply parameters to the reports, including selecting mulitple titles, authors, and/or Vendors
- Export reports to XLS, PDF, CSV and HTML
- Run multiple reports and see them side by side
Note for Avast Users
Avast once thought a component of TrackerBox was a piece of malware. It was a false positive, confirmed by Avast. If you are still having trouble, make sure you get the latest update from Avast.
Free 45 day trial
The download comes with an unrestricted 45 day free trial. When you purchase TrackerBox, you will receive a key that will allow you to continue using it for as long as you like.
- Fixed an issue with Xinxii where it wouldn't recognize a comma as a decimal separator.
- Fixed an issue with Kobo importing when a record has a blank net income field
- Fixed an issue with duplicate records when importing the same sale twice (perhaps from an updated file) where the initial income was zero, and then became non-zero.